What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored on the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. .. These files allow the Web site to remember information about your visit, such as language and the preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing the content. Cookies play a very important role to enhance the experience of using the Web.
By browsing this web site you are accepting that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The Web format preferential access from mobile devices
- The latest searches over the web services customization and data services
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information from the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks with users accessing their user Facebook or Twitter.
Types of Cookies used
The personal data that we treat in sinmaletas.com come from:
- Contact form
- Order form
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your machine:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section click the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can configure the options.
To set the permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you can select the option Use custom settings for history to configure. * More information on Mozilla Firefox.
To set the permissions related to browser cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
-At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
-Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to delete cookies. Enable Cookies box, and then click Delete.
-Select the Security tab and use the settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for Web site, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those that are trusted.