Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the ControllerMULTIBOXES, S.L.
Comercial name: SINMALETAS.COM («www.sinmaletas.com»)
Adress:Dionís Puig, num. 11, Poligono Industrial El Ramassar, de Granollers (08402 Barcelona)
Activity: Door to door shipment of personal effects
Data of the officer responsible for data protection: There is no officer
For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation UE 2016/679, of April 27, the personal data that you send through the forms of the web, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and have communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will revise our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in sinmaletas.com come from:
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether sinmaletas.com is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose to its processing
- Request the portability of the data
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, in your case, request your suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those interested may oppose the treatment of their data. Multiboxes, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At sinmaletas.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www. sinmaletas.com. For example, they can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Amazon Web Services, Inc., (provider of MULTIBOXES, S.L.) within the EU.
- Order form: In this case, we request the following personal information to manage your order: Name, Surname, contact telephone number, email, and addresses to provide the service that is provided through the web page. Also, these data can be used to send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp ®. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp ® (provider of MULTIBOXES, S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), MULTIBOXES, S.L. (sinmaletas.com) with address at Calle Dionís Puig nº 11, El Ramassar Polígono Industrial, Granollers (08402 Barcelona), will be RESPONSIBLE for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Sinmaletas.com, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent of the interested party.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment or until the interested party requests their suppression, and when they are no longer necessary, they will be destroyed, except in cases of keeping them as a legal obligation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.sinmaletas.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043 , United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.sinmaletas.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.sinmaletas.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Amazon Web Services, Inc., located at 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, Washington. More information at: https://aws.amazon.com/ treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at MULTIBOXES, S.L .
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp (MAILCHIMP®)., based in Atlanta, Georgia. More information at: https://www.mailchimp.com. It treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to MULTIBOXES, S.L
When browsing www.sinmaletas.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook pixel
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.sinmaletas.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.sinmaletas.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Multiboxes, S.L. it will ensure that any person authorized by sinmaletas.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon notice by sinmaletas.com, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to www.sinmaletas.com, exonerating Multiboxes, S.L. (sinmaletas.com), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Multiboxes, S.L. (sinmaletas.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all provisions of the GPDR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GPDR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent way in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
Multiboxes, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In said cases, Multiboxes, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.sinmaletas.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.sinmaletas.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Likewise, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject "do not send".